Climate Chance’s Synthesis Report 2019 to be released during Paris for Tomorrow!
The Climate Chance Observatory has the honour of announcing the release of the Second Edition of its Synthesis Report on Global Non-State Climate Action. Join us on Thursday 28th November at the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers for an all-day presentation and an expert debate on climate action!
Thursday 28th November 2019 : Presentation of the Second Edition of the Synthesis Report on Non-State Climate Action
Registrations are compulsory as places are limited. Please fill in the following pre-registration form. You will receive a confirmation by email.Click here to register!
Full day programme
10:00 am. Introduction
Welcome speech by Ronan Dantec, President Climate Chance Association
10:30 am. Roundtable : Adaptation
Opening speech: Bettina Laville, President of Comité 21
Presentation of the Adaptation Book by Virginie Hugues and Guillaume Simonet
- Christophe Buffet, AFD – Programme Adapt’Action
- Marie-Noëlle Reboulet, GERES – President
- Philippe Rossello, GREC-SUD – Coordinator
Moderator: Vanessa Laubin, Consultant Projection-CC
2 – 5 pm. Interactive debate between expert panelists and the audience on six major sectors the report focuses on
For each emission sector, the Observatory team will present the key takeaways from the Sector-based Book. Experts as well as the audience will both have the opportunity to share their reactions.
Moderator: Dominique Pialot, Director of Climate Chance
- Energy production
– Sascha Gabizon, Women Engage for a Common Future
– Djadji Touré, Valorem – Head of affairs at Avento
– Enercoop (to be confirmed)
– Claire-Marie Bernard, Michelin – Head of sustainable mobility
– Sophie Chambon-Diallo, SNCF – Director of CSR and sustainable development
– Christophe Najdovski, City of Paris, Deputy Mayor, Transport and public Space
– Yves-Laurent Sapoval, Ministry of the Ecological and Social Transition – Adviser to the Director of Housing, Urban Planning and Landscapes (to be confirmed)
– Gilles Vermot Desroches, Schneider – Head of Sustainable Development
– BNP Paribas (representative to be confirmed)
– Amélie Rouvin, Veolia, Circular economy division
– Laurent Caillerez, ADEME – International Action Division
– Phillipes Portier, CFDT – National secretary in charge of sustainable development
– Syndicat français de l’industrie cimentière (SFIC) (representative to be confirmed)
– Emilie Alberola, EcoAct, Director of Research and Innovation
- Land use and forestry
– Damien Kuhn, Kinome, Director of international operations
– Philippe Deletain, Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Forest/Biodiversity/Humid areas project manager
– César Dugast, Carbone4, Senior Consultant
5 PM. Conclusion
5:20 PM. Cocktail reception
Abbé Grégoire Auditorium
Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers
292 rue Saint-Martin, 75003 Paris.