Preparations for COP25 have been launched
The first meeting of the President’s Special Advisory Council was help on 9th April 2019 in Santiago de Chile. The council is comprised of:
- Carolina Schmidt, Minister of the Environment
- The Ministers Roberto Ampuero and Andrés Couve
- Ex Presidents Ricardo Lagos and Eduardo Frei
- Senators Guido Girardi and David Sandoval.
- Deputies Sebastián Álvarez, Sebastián Torrealba and Catalina Pérez.
- Jorge Bermúdez, Comptroller General of the Republic
- Intendant of Santiago, Karla Rubilar.
- Pablo Badenier, ex Minister of the Environment
- Mónica Zalaquett, deputy secretary of Tourism
- Sebastián Sichel, Vice President of Executive of Corfo
- Maisa Rojas, Scientist, Head of Climate and Resilience Science Center (CR2).
- Alfonso Swett, President of CPC.
- Chantal Signorio, founder and head of Puerto Ideas.
- Jonathan Hertzfeld, Creater and CEO of fiiS.
- Leonardo Maldonado, Founder and Managing Director of Gulliver.
- Ricardo Bosshard, Head of WWF Chile.
- Andrés Antivil, From the Lonko Kilapang Corporation.
- Claudio Seebach, Excecutive President of the Generator Association of Chile
- Andrea Rudnick,former Head of Climate Change office of the Ministry of Environment
- Alejandro Ruiz, Minister Holder of the Environmental Court of Santiago.
- Mónica Retamal and Álvaro Fischer,from the Fundation Imagen of Chile
The advisory council aims to define the general guidelines and solutions for the planning and development of the conference.