Working towards systematic transformations:
The themes of the Nature for Life Hub reflect the essential systemic transformations we must see if we are to bend the curve on nature loss, including:
- Transform financial systems and redirect finance and investments in order to accelerate nature-based solutions, and accelerate the creation of a nature-based planetary safety net.
- Strengthen governance and rule of law by ensuring a national nature-based safety net approach that protects and enhances the rights of people vulnerable to biodiversity loss.
- Transform global consumption and production systems by fostering consumption and production practices that do not lead to the destruction of nature.
- Catalyze systemic change that places nature firmly at the heart of national sustainable development and sectoral planning.
- Mobilize demand for action for a nature-positive future across all of society.
Find the entire schedule here.
Find here the links to register for the different sessions.