Buildings are a major source of greenhouse gas emissions and a big mitigation challenge for cities and building and construction stakeholders. How to implement and finance the building transition in Africa ?
In collaboration with the World Green Building Council and Afrik 21, Climate Chance invites you to eMag #5 to discuss the Sustainable Building and Construction sector’s news and best practices in Africa, with a special focus on access to finance.
This eMag is co-organised:
Special news segment on “climate action in Africa” featuring:
Watch the eMag #5:
- Jean Marie Takouleu, Editor-in-chief, Afrik21
- Vere Shaba, Head of Africa Programmes at the World Green Building Council
- Conrad Sanama, Green Building Specialist at International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- John Kalungi Kabuye, CEO of BESIC Group and Finance & Infrastructure Advisor of Kenya GBS
- Tony Lee Luen Len, Founder of GBC Mauritius & Senior Partner of Ecosis