Du 09 au 20 mai 2022
Climate Chance à la COP 15
Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Climate Chance is present at the COP 15 on desertification held in Abidjan 2022.
In the light of the necessary link between climate-biodiversity-desertification issues, the side event led by Climate Chance is an opportunity to make the link between urban planning and land use, while questioning the role of non-state actors, in particular that of local authorities, by providing ideas for tools and solutions for adaptation, in the short and long term.
- Ronan Dantec, Senator of Loire-Atlantique and President of Climate Chance
- Secou SARR, Director of Enda Energie
- Thomas Granier, Co-founder and Managing Director of Association la Voûte Nubienne
- Patrice BURGER, President of CARI ONG
- Other speakers in progress …