From 29th June to 2sd July
Climate Chance speaks at #ABIDJAN2022
Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
The AIMF Congress and the COP of Cities take place from 28 June to 02 July 2022. Climate Chance is a partner of the #ABIDJAN2022 event.
Congress of the International Association of Francophone Mayors
- Anne Raimat, Director of Biodiversity, spoke at the AIMF General Assembly on 29 June 2022 on « Observation tools for territorial action: setting up a Climate Action Observatory in Africa« .
- The occasion to announce the launch of Climate Chance’s African Climate Action Observatory.
COP of the cities
- Ronan Dantec, President of Climate Chance
- Laurence Tubiana, President of the AFD Board of Directors and President of the Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations
- François Gemenne, Specialist in climate governance and migration, member of the IPCC, Director of the Hugo Observatory at the University of Liège and teacher at Science Po and the Sorbonne
Mayors’ plea for COP 27, with the Mayor of Paris and the Minister Governor of Abidjan.