Overview of the project
The fourh cohort of young leaders for Climate and Sustainable Development was formed in 2018 and consists of 40 professionals in the framework of the programme led by the International Institute of Development and Cooperation as well as the French Embassy in Venezuela.
This programme was launched in 2016 and is made up of 40 hours of trainings on various subjects such as:
- Sustainable Development
- Climate Change
- Elaborating projects
- Circular economy
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Paris Agreement
- Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs)
Training Climate Change Leaders in Venezuela
310 young people finished the training.
New knowledge and jobs.
Embassy of France in Venezuela.
The main objective of the International Institute for Development and Cooperation is to stimulate international cooperation for contributing to reaching the Sustainable Development Goals and the 2030 Agenda.
In this framework, the IIDEC is developing the following activities:
- Training future leaders
- Opportunities for international careers
- Cooperation with embassies, universities and foreign businesses
- Development of knowledge and tools specialised in Sustainable Development and Climate Change
- Creating common added valu to help business identify actions that create value within communities and improve quality of life
Enhancing international cooperation in Venezuela in terms of sustainable development.