Employment and Training: New jobs in the Ecological Transition
As the energy transition is at the heart of the European Green Deal, it is crucial to take into account the aspect of training and access to new jobs in order to to guarantee a fair and inclusive transition. The energy transition in Europe is reflected in a gradual change in jobs and a strengthening of the role of innovation in organisations.
How can the challenges of the transition be taken into account in training programmes? How can employees be trained in the challenges of the transition? This workshop will be an opportunity to create a dialogue between businesses and associations working on the integration of socio-ecological and energy transition topics in university programmes.
- Gilles Vermot-Desroches, Senior Vice President Citizenship and International Relations, Schneider Electric France
- Johanna Wagner, Co-Founder of La Belle EDuc
- Hugo Chirol, Coordinator of the Research Department, CliMates
- André Sobczak, General Delegate for CSR at Audencia and Director of the specialised Master’s degree “Actor in the energy transition”, Vice President in charge of Europe, Nantes Métropole
- Jean-Baptiste Avrillier, Director of the Ecole Centrale Nantes
- David Laurent, Head of the Climate and Ocean Unit, Entreprises pour l’Environnement (EpE)
- Pia Benguigui, Student and President of the Student Network for an Ecological and Solidary Society (RESES)