ULCG Africa (REFELA – UCLG Africa Climate Task Force)
Gender-responsiveness is critical for the effectiveness of any policy and action and it is critical that the needs, perspectives, experiences and knowledge of all people impacted by climate change are taken into account.
In this context, it is important that the process of developing and implementing SEACAPs take into account the gender aspect. To this end the debate will focus on the three areas:
- Gender concept in the context of climate change
- Gender considerations in the SEACAPs’ planning
- And capacity building.
- Hon. Hajia Alima Mahama, Ministre des Gouvernements locaux et du Développement Durable
- Ms. Macoura COULIBALY DAO, Présidente du REFELA
- Ms. Soham El Wardini, Maire de Dakar Senegal
- Mr. Mohamed SEFIANI, Maire de Chefchaouen Maroc
- Ms. AmougouNoma Régine, Maire – Yaoundé – Cameroun