How can we support and cooperate with local governments in Ukraine?
Faced with the tragic consequences of the Russian invasion, the humanitarian needs in Ukraine and neighbouring countries are very great and will continue to be so for a long time. What initiatives and mechanisms have been put in place for local and regional authorities wishing to take action? This workshop is dedicated to the concrete help we can give and the best way to get organised.
- Nadia Sollogoub, Senator of Nièvre, President of the interparliamentary friendship group France Ukraine
- Christophe Chaillou, Director General of French Association of CEMR
- Maurice Perrion, Mayor of Ligné, President of the AMF 44
- Céline Papin, Deputy Mayor of Bordeaux in charge of local, European and international cooperation
- Gwénaël Crahès, Mayor of La Grigonnais, Vice President of AMRF 44
- Pascal Bolo, President of SGI Europe, Deputy Mayor of Nantes, Vice-President of Nantes Métropole