Sustainable and Resilient Food Systems: How to localise supply chains in Europe?
The issue of the resilience of food systems in Europe was again brought to light during the COVID-19 pandemic, which profoundly challenged our economic system. The transformation of food systems is now a central issue for the European Green Deal, in order to make them more sustainable, more resilient, more equitable and more inclusive in economic, social and environmental terms.
How can we reorient and secure the agri-food sector?
Exchanges will take place between local authorities, companies and associations.
- Maurizio Mariani, Founder and Director of Eating City
- Laurent Terrasson, Journalist, Publication Director of “L’autre Cuisine”
- Anna Faucher, Director and co-founder of the Let’s Food association
- Jean-Marc Louvin, Food Wave Project, Eating City
- Julia Kunkel, Director of the Food Design Lab From the Nantes School of Design
- Audrey Pulvar, Deputy Mayor of Paris in charge of sustainable food, agriculture and short circuits
- Nathan Begoc, Sustainable Food Project Manager (School Food For Change)
- Vincent Demaison, Director of local development, Department of Dordogne, France