Overview of the projectThe Ecolodge La Tourterelle is a tourist establishment which is part of the strategy for an inclusive ecotourism. Its objectives can be defined in two main aspects: 1.a genuinely ecological and environmental dimension, with:
- A garden in the farm, which blooms amid green valleys.
- A space for biological cattle breeding; kids (goat), endemic lamb (D'man) and local domestic poultry (Beldi chicken and birds: quail...), beldis eggs...
- The construction is conceived under ecological standards, using local material, allowing full rest in a peaceful and clean environment.
To create a natural-cycle ecosystem in order to improve quality of life
- The EcoLodge registers around 5 clients per week in average, and depending the season.
- A quality accommodation adapted to the spirit of a social, inclusive and responsible ecotourism.
- Giving value to certified local products (eco-labelling system)
- Giving value to recognized heritage.
- Visits from resource people: ecologists, expert researchers, academics, eco-hikers...
- The owner, Brahim Amhaouch
The manager of the Ecolodge LA TOURTERELLE, member of the organisation of social and inclusive tourism, wishes to promote environmental riches and to develop an inclusive, social and responsible tourism as part of various alternatives for a sustainable development.