Overview of the project
The “International Campus for an Ecological civilisation” is developing as a network on the Chinese and European level in the first place. It is an educational programme, which intends to be global, multi-polar, nomadic, collaborative, and that relies on the willingness of civil society actors, in their diversity: scientists, teachers, practitioners, NGOs, businesses, associations, foundations, in order to act together to support an ecological civilisation.
It is about:
- Participating actively for a better understanding of global civilisation issues, through a dialogue between cultures.
- Fostering scientific and social cooperation at the highest efficiency level for the fight against climate change and its negative effects.
- Innovating by investing in integrated and trans-disciplinary ecosystems.
- Promoting climatic justice within environmental governance.
- Creating a citizen expertise that is responsible.
Creating open campuses focused on climate and biodiversity (formations initiale et continue, séminaires, colloques).
Prospective study, market survey
- Agreements and contractualisation are underway on specific training programmes between French and Chinese teachers.
- Study trip in Pekin on 15-18 october 2017.
Implementation of a network of French, European, Chinese, universities, schools and foundations.
The CICE was launched on the 16 october 2016. It gathers French, European and Chinese people who are committed to build spaces for thought and education open to the world, in order to contribute to a fairer, more inclusive and better informed society.
The CICE is a global collaborative platform, which is developed according to the cooperation wanted by the civil society. It is a new social contract for shared knowledge economy at the service of human prosperity and quality of living environments.
Chinese and French foundations signatories of the Green Alliance.