New modes (cable transport)
This workshop on new modes of transport, and in particular cable transport, aims to present the engineering and implementation solutions that exist to develop cable transport, which is particularly suitable for cities where natural obstacles are significant. It is also an interesting way of enhancing tourist sites. Its main characteristics and advantages or disadvantages will be presented by speakers based on concrete experiences, particularly in Latin American and African countries.
- Bernard Soulage, Secretary General, Climate Chance Association
- Bruno Plumey, Transport Project Manager, Egis,
- Jacques Simoncini, Sales Manager, MND
- Arthur Le Moal, Head of Institutional Relations, Transdev
- Khadim Cissé, Director of Studies and Strategy, CETUD