LaVilleE+ collaborative workshops: to co-construct the city of tomorrow with the stakeholders involved and maximize the positive impact of projects.
– Innovative experience with tangible results
– 3 workshops are accessible simultaneously, at any time of the day during the 3 days of the conference
– Tool for co-construction of sustainable mobility impact projects
– Marketing tool for cities, vis-à-vis the decision-makers present at the conference (governors, councilors, to show tangible and concrete elements of the projects
3 days of continuous collaborative sequences on 3 different mobility projects:
- The place of the bicycle in the public space in Dakar, Senegal
- The modernization of artisanal transport in Antananarivo, Madagascar
- The professionalization of artisanal transport as a complement to public transport in the agglomeration of Greater Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Come live this immersive and collaborative experience with us!
- Christophe Dumas, Co-founder – Managing Director, LaVilleE+
- Joris Gaudion, Co-founder – Head of Operations, LaVilleE+
- Gabriela Rubiao de Miranda, Technical manager, LaVilleE+
- Elisa Cornelie, Project Officer Sustainable City, LaVilleE+
- Tugdual Loyer Maraval, Consultant FormalWorks, LaVilleE+