Source: Flickr/ CIFOR/ Jan van der Ploeg
Overview of the project
Towards better integrity, transparency and accountability in REDD+ and the forestry sector in Central Africa.
- Citizens and stakeholders are better able to participate in REDD+ development, implementation and surveillance.
- Victims and witnesses of corruption in the forestry sector find support and solutions to corruption issues through a complaints mechanism.
- Stakeholder engage reforms to prevent corruption and ensure transparency, accountability and integrity in the forestry sector.
Challenges for REDD+ in Cameroun and Madagascar
Transparency International is a global movement sharing one vision: a world in which government, business, civil society and the daily lives of people are free of corruption. With more than 100 national chapters worldwide and an international secretariat in Berlin, we work with partners in government, business and civil society to put effective measures in place to tackle corruption.
Other partners / supporters
- LICOCO in Democratic Republic of Congo
- RPDH in Republic of Congo