Overview of the project
The “Sport-Planet” project took place on the 31st December 2017 at Brazzaville in the Congo, it was a Match against poaching.
In February 2018 another match took place, a Match against Hunger, Malnutrition and Food Waste.
The organisation hopes to organise another match, a Match against Climate Change, against malaria, against deforestation etc.
- Sport brings people together. The organisation uses these events as a perfect moment to distribute flyers to crowds to inform them on climate and biodiversity protection.
- “We raise awareness on the global strategy for climate change, climate jobs and we also launched the initiative for climate volunteers”
To inform, educate and communicate on environment/climate issues through sport
Pilote operation, experimentation
Public and private sector got involved!
Over 5,000 people have got involved.
Personal funds and some support from private sector.
- Environmental protection
- Sustainable forest management
- Fight against climate change
- Fight against poverty
- Biodiversity conservation
- International cooperation
The organisation recently launched various initiatives such as Grande Muraille Bleue du Bassin du Congo, Sport-Planet, Music-Planet , Business-Planet, Trois volontaires(Homme-Femme-Enfants) pour le Reboisement 3VR, le Cerveau vert,Blue Africa Initiative, Forum Jeunesse et Emplois Bleus.
in collaboration /div>
Community Development Club (Club Développement Communautaire)