Release of the study Paris Good Fashion x Climate Chance!
On the 3rd of April 2023, Paris Good Fashion and Climate Chance release a new study on the sustainable development strategies of French fashion actors.
The new study is out: Sustainability – Status of the French Fashion Industry
This first study focuses on the environmental impacts of companies. Its goals :
- Draw up an inventory of the sustainable development strategies of French fashion players
- Bring out the vision(s) of professionals in the fashion sector in France on sustainable development issues
- Highlight French strengths/weaknesses compared to those of other actors/countries, in particular European and Anglo-Saxon.
On April 3rd: Presentation of the study on the sustainable development strategies of the French actors in the fashion industry.
In the morning, 5 round tables & call to action were held to discuss the main findings of the study, followed by a networking brunch.
Among the speakers:
- Xavier Romatet, General Director, French Fashion Institute
- Sylvie Benard, President, Paris Good Fashion
- Antoine Gillod, Director of the Global Observatory for Climate Action, Climate Chance
- Isabelle Lefort, Co-founder, Paris Good Fashion
📍 Event on invitation only.
Event Paris Good Fashion x Climate Chance at the French Fashion Institute
Detailed morning programClick here for more information