The drafting and adoption of this document is a highlight of the conference and aims to present concrete courses of action that will serve as a roadmap for the next two decades.
- Macky Sall, President of the Republic of Senegal (to be confirmed)
- Mansour Faye, Minister of Infrastructure, Land Transport, and Opening-up
- Bogolo Kenewendo, UN Climate Change High-Level Climate Champions’ Special Advisor, Africa Director (video)
- Ronan Dantec, Senator for Loire-Atlantique in France, President of Climate Chance
- François Durovray, President of the Essonne Departmental Council in France, President of CODATU
- Luc Lecuit, Deputy Director of Operations at the World Bank for Senegal, Mauritania, Gambia, Guinea Bissau and Cabo Verde