Overview of the project
This project is a protocol of communal enterprises of electric production based on Renewable Energies (Hydraulic). In fact, it is to fit in with the entities of the project “MADIBA Ô AFRIKA” that we intend to use a water retention basin of about 50m3 to build an electrical energy production station based on “Hydraulic Electric Generators” (GEH) mounted in series. For this purpose, we intend to make hydraulic power stations between 1MW and 10MW. This electricity will be used for the target rural commune, those very close (less than a 50 KM perimeter), and the surplus of electricity produced will be sold to the national electricity company. Noting that the main targets are :
- The Companies Mobile phone operators having sites in these areas
- The populations
- The businesses and leisure activities
- The national electricity operator
We will put a particular emphasis on the “energy mix: Solar + Hydraulic”. The question here is to use the sun to produce water (Case of the MADIBA Ô AFRIKA project) and this water, in a simple process, will allow the production of electricity. The transport for the distribution of this produced electricity will be done in medium or low tension in an underground network (closed Drain). The invoicing will be done with the help of intelligent electric meters paid by mobile money.
This is a study project for the construction of a micropower. It is a protocol of communal enterprises of electric production based on Renewable Energies (Hydraulic).
project still in progress
The project is undergoing feasibility and diagnostic studies.
The project is undergoing feasibility and diagnostic studies, and a search for technical and financial partners for the pilot project phase.
Search for funding for the pilot project (prototype) in progress
- Consultations – Advice – Technical assistance in project management – Projects
- Engineering in renewable energies, water and sanitation
- Engineering in industrial construction, building and engineering structures
- Studies in climate change and sustainable development of rural, peri-urban and urban communities
- Studies, assembly, monitoring and evaluation of community projects and the Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE)
- Development, incubation and acceleration of projects
- Supply of industrial equipment, steel & metal materials, thermal and solar equipment
- Training and mentoring in entrepreneurship and leadership
- Training, retraining and provision of qualified technical personnel
- Provision of various services to companies