Overview of the project
To improve climate-vulnerable populations' resilience.
2011 - December 2019
- Improved women's knowledge and skills and enabled them to benefit from agro-ecology and resilient practices
- Strengthening local governance structures
- Dissemination of the community-based adaptation approach to development actors at the local level (NGOs, authorities)
- Improving gender equality and women's place in community decision-making
Private funding from AXA
- In the village of Durlavpu in the sub district of Sachna Bazar, CARE with food aid from USAID and the Bangladeshi government had a food distribution for the poor of the community.
Created in 1983, the NGO CARE France est is one of the 18 members of the CARE International network. This organisation makes partnership programmes with local populations to include development projects in the battle against poverty.