Special issue Alternatives Economiques-Climate Chance
From Covid to COP26, one year of climate action : Using data and analysis from the Climate Chance Observatory's 2021 Sector-based Report, Alternatives Economiques publishes a special edition on the main trends in the fight against global warming, by state and non-state actors: rebound in CO2 emissions, stimulus plans ...
Alternatives Economiques / Climate Chance special issue “From Covid to COP26, one year of climate action”
After the close of COP26, which took place in Glasgow in November, what is the view on climate action since the emergence of Covid-19?
With the support of data from the Bilan sectoriel 2021, Alternatives Economiques reviews the main trends in the fight against global warming, by state and non-state actors: a rebound in CO2 emissions, more or less green recovery plans, initiatives by local governments, businesses and civil society, and the outcome of COP26… What actions have been taken? How can we go further?
- 6 infographics to take the measure of the climate emergency
- Ambivalent recovery plans
- Local governments are stepping up their commitment
- Green electricity appeals to businesses
- When the majors accelerate their transition…
- Is climate justice effective in the fight against global warming?
- Interview with Ronan Dantec “COP26: The slowness of the States forces us to accelerate our actions on the ground”
Flip through the 16-page special issue (in French)
From Covid to COP26, one year of climate actionHERE
Find the Sector-based Report 2021
Back to the Future. 2021: A Major Acceleration in Climate Action… and in Emissions.HERE