The main objective of the City'Mob project is to develop a platform with a database related to mobility in order to foster cooperation and synergies between formal and informal transport and to propose innovative services for a sustainable urban mobility.
Overview of the project
This system will enable the development of concrete mobility services. This system will make it possible to develop concrete mobility services. It is intended to bring together, on a single platform, databases and real-time flows: BRT, TER, road traffic, urban public transport (AFTU buses initially).
The collection of data on mobility makes it possible to provide reliable information on mobility, consolidated and complete, opening opportunities for the development of two innovative services:
- A transversal platform with on-board telematics technology, will allow to have informal transport data, it will also integrate BRT, TER, DDD traffic data in order to propose an hourly traffic prediction.
- An app that collects all the mobility offers on the Senegalese capital and proposes a multimodal route calculator in real time; taking into account real-time traffic data and events.
The main objective of the City'Mob project is to develop a platform with a database related to mobility in order to foster cooperation and synergies between formal and informal transport and propose innovative services for sustainable urban mobility.
Projet en cours d'etudes
Proposal made to the innovation competition with CETUD and CODATU.
Services of the studio Kemit architects:
- Project management (private and public markets): Feasibility studies, ESQ, PC, APS, APD, DPC, DCE phases
- Site supervision (types of projects): IGH, large scale projects, offices, individual and collective housing, tertiary, competitions.
- Digital design: Presentation with BIMx which is the ideal tool to explore, in 3D, in real time and interactively your projects, also with virtual reality helmets.
- Senegalese state