eduCCate Global enables schools and teachers to meet an exceptional international standard of Climate Change Education in achieving international accreditations from UCI, NASA, Brunel University and the DfE within the program. Completion enables schools and teachers to receive cutting edge resources and access to new initiatives.
Overview of the project
The world is changing and children are demanding better education: eduCCate Global continuously invests in delivering initiatives that drive measurable change and sustainable behaviour: we want a sustainable-mindset to become second nature. We support schools by delivering key initiatives that drive measurable sustainable change, social, and sustainable behaviours as second nature through education.
- We ensure that children are being taught about how the world is changing, the human impact, adaptation, and the steps society needs to take to ensure a sustainable future.
- We make sure teacher are equipped with the knowledge to teach: we up-skill educators and equip schools. In order to teach Climate Change Education and Sustainability successfully we up-skill educators across key subject areas and equip schools with the knowledge they need to transform learning to action.
Teaching, Mitigations + Adaptations + Transition + Transformation solutions in education and as a practical outcomes
Project still in progress
- Involded in 40+ countries worldwide
- Active in 400.000 schools internationally with accredited UN Climate Change curriculums
- 8,000+ weekly educator engagements
- 225,000+ educators since launch
eduCCate Global makes sure children are taught about the world around them: we ensure that children are being taught about how the world is changing, the human impact, adaptation, and the steps society needs to take to ensure a sustainable future.
Better Climate Education = More Climate Action
Nottingham Trent University