Overview of the project
The world is changing and children are demanding better education: eduCCate Global continuously invests in delivering initiatives that drive measurable change and sustainable behaviour: we want a sustainable-mindset to become second nature. We support schools by delivering key initiatives that drive measurable sustainable change, social, and sustainable behaviours as second nature through education.
- We ensure that children are being taught about how the world is changing, the human impact, adaptation, and the steps society needs to take to ensure a sustainable future.
- We make sure teacher are equipped with the knowledge to teach: we up-skill educators and equip schools. In order to teach Climate Change Education and Sustainability successfully we up-skill educators across key subject areas and equip schools with the knowledge they need to transform learning to action.
Teaching, Mitigations + Adaptations + Transition + Transformation solutions in education and as a practical outcomes
Project still in progress
- Involded in 40+ countries worldwide
- Active in 400.000 schools internationally with accredited UN Climate Change curriculums
- 8,000+ weekly educator engagements
- 225,000+ educators since launch
eduCCate Global makes sure children are taught about the world around them: we ensure that children are being taught about how the world is changing, the human impact, adaptation, and the steps society needs to take to ensure a sustainable future.
Better Climate Education = More Climate Action
Nottingham Trent University