Overview of the project
This initiative aims to contribute to the protection of the environment by encouraging communities to change their behaviour.
Protect the environment against deforestation, promote the planting of trees, inform and raise awareness on the causes and harmful effects of climate change, and promote the use of improved hearths.
20 October 2020 - 20 June 2021
Plant 1,000 feet of trees per year and train 100 women per year to make improved hearths.
- 1,000 feet of tree planted.
- 100 women trained to make improved hearths.
Seeking a financial partner.
- Protect the environment by planting and protecting trees.
- Inform and raise awareness about the causes and harmful effects of climate change.
- Promote the use of improved hearths.