Overview of the project
Initially, the project aims to produce economical and environmentally friendly improved stoves that use renewable energy, in particular solar energy. In a second phase, green charcoal will be produced from the stoves, contributing to environmental protection and sustainable development from an SDG perspective.
Protecting the environment and reducing energy expenditures in Africa for a sustainable development.
- Thanks to the fan, the physical force required to ventilate the fire is removed, while saving three times the required heating time (from more than 20 min/2L to 5 min/2L).
- Energy independent, with lighting at night and cooking at any time thanks to a renewable energy source (solar).
- Improvement of social living conditions.
- Reduction of monthly energy expenses related to cooking by more than 70% (from more than 9,000 F/month to 3,000 F/month).
- Allows to cook for zero francs thanks to coal residues and solar energy.
- Cooks three times faster.
- Cooking based on renewable and sustainable energy source (solar and green coal).
- Cooking with less CO2 emissions while protecting the environment by recycling residues via manufacturing briquettes.
Financing from own funds.
Centre de recherche d’invention et d’innovation technologique CRIIT-Lado concept (Research Centre for Invention and Technological Innovation CRIIT-Lado Concept) is a research centre created in 2015 by the electromechanical engineer Edouard AKAKPO-LADO.
The CRIIT is involved in:
- Design and implementation of agricultural, food-processing, and industrial machinery to facilitate the work of farmers and increase production.
- Invention, innovation, scientific and technological research, research and design of equipment in the field of free energy, bioenergy, mechanics, electronics, automation, electricity, IT, bionics, etc.
- Provision of services in agricultural and industrial machinery.
- Renewable and sustainable energies.