Overview of the project
The Madagasikara Bus Rapid Transit PPP project is essential for the development of our country, and Africa at large, as that can play a key role in facilitating the movement of people and goods.
As a result, it will improve the quality of life for the people of Africa, while helping reduce greenhouse gas emissions as it will help ease heavy traffic congestion.
Develop a more sustainable and efficient mobility and transport system, which will help reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and help economic development.
Feasibility study, diagnosis
07/15/2021 - 07/15/2022
- Pre-feasibly studies have been conducted
- In the process of identifying and discussing with investors
- In discussions with the Madagasikara Government
We are currently looking for funds.
Fitiavana Group aims to develop an efficient transport system with a Bus Rapid Transit, while reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Obtaining funds for buses is the first phase for this company
- The next phase will be obtaining funds for the upgrade of the country’s mobility infrastructures: roads, highways, bridges
Official Letter from the Ministry of Public Works in Madagasikar