Overview of the project
Reinforcing local actors' capacities on sustainable development.
Pilote operation, experimentation
- 10 local authorities took into account the climate in their PAC
- 15 schools have scheduled activities for environmental education
- 20 associations have completed trainings on creating sustainable projects and a rational management of natural resources
- Climate change is a reality caused by humains
- sustainable and rational management of natural resources in the RBA (arganeraie area) could save the ecosystem
- environmental trainings and especially the promotion of sustainable development and scientific research values in schools will guarantee a sustainable management of the Arganeraie area.
Finance from partners of ECO-TIZNIT: - the ministry in charge of sustainable development - council of the TIZNIT province - TIZNIT council
RARBA is a network of sustainable development associations in the RBA "Biosphere Arganeraie Reserve) coming from 7 provinces around Arganeraie:
- SIDI IFNI
- CHTOUKA AIT BAHA
- AGADIR IDAOUTANAN
- INZGAN AIT MELLOUL